Is it really that impossible to become a full time entrepreneurial author?
The truth NO it’s not that hard, BUT if you fail to plan – then you are almost guaranteed to fail.
If you have already published a book, or you are in the process of doing so and you want to learn exactly how can you maximize your books' Discoverability then this course is for you.
If you haven't yet been published, but hope to be in the future, now can you begin marketing your book yourself today in order to start driving sales from the first day your book goes live?
This lesson covers how to use Library Thing to drive more sales on Amazon, Barnes and Noble and other retail channels. Next the lecturer covers how to market on Good Reads to ensure that your book is not lost in the 25 – 30 Million titles on the platform.
Two other strategies include using the Perma-Free strategy and Deep Discounts to drive sales of your titles. This is an essential course for Self-Publishing Authors that gives you the inside scoop on what you need to be thinking about if you're intent on succeeding as an author in the digital age.
Strategies You Will Learn In This Course
- Concepts behind Book Promotion
- Press Releases
- GoodReads and Shelfari
- Reviews Likes and Tags
- Google AdWords and Amazon Ads
- Using the Right Meta Data
- Enhanced Metadata
- Offline Marketing Strategies
- Books in Print
- Kids Explosion (Speedy Pub Report Lesson)
- Kindle Dominance
- Bowker ISBN Marketing
- Selling 100 Books Monthly
- Amazon FBA Extended Lesson
- 10 Steps to Book Discovery
- Discovery Revisited
- Authors Push Marketing
- Promoting Your Book on Apple
- Social Media Matters
- Top Social Marketing Tips
- Global Book Markets
- Promotion Mastery
- Publisher Secrets Revealed
- Ten Tips for Sure-fire Marketing
- Spotting eBook Trends
- Funding Your Book Business
Dive into this extensive Marketing and Training Program.